Thursday, November 21, 2013

This Might Be Better Than SEx

Everyday, in and out of BF Homes, I pass by this 2 month-old establishment named I Love Pares.


I have no idea how to eat Pares but I decided to get dishes here with two of my friends. An order of Pares is P69 and Siomai is P39.



Clueless on where to start, I put calamansi on the beef and had a bit of soup, tried some of the rice, and finally the beef. Everything else went natural. Pares is Pares however way you eat it. The beef was consistently tender and the broth was just alright. The siomai may be homemade but it is a bit bland. It is best with the usual toyomansi with chili.


The friendly cashier mentioned that their other specialty, Batangas Bulalo, was not available. It was alright. I wasn't craving for a trip to Mahogany, Tagaytay that night.

The place will remind you of Sinangag Express as it is also 24 hours but the menu and size of the servings seem to offer much more value. SEx may never be replaced but this might be the best alternative to it.

Someday, someone just might create a high end Pares place and call it Pares Hilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment