Saturday, November 23, 2013

Find Happiness at this House


Happy Monk House of Steam is one of those restaurants that I just pass by everyday. The location along Aguirre Avenue is easy to miss even if it is in between Little Quiapo and Rapide.


The interior is mostly brown and yellow, spacious even if it is small. It was a mix of wood and steel. Servers were well-trained, guiding you to bestsellers and giving accurate descriptions of the dishes.





Entrees (less than P200) may be good for two not so hungry people and dimsum orders (less than P100) are packed with meat. During our visit, we ordered noodle soups, Hainanese Chicken, Pork and Shrimp Siomai, and Kutchay Dumplings. My friends immediately thought that my family would love it there. All in all our dinner for three amounted to P720 and 3 happy stomachs!



I'll go back soon and be as happy as me in the picture again!

As the non-official mascot, I am available for appearances at birthday celebrations at Happy Monk. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I've been wanting to try this place! Thanks for sharing. What do you recommend we try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Patty! We liked everything we ordered when we visited. My favorite was the Kutchay Dumplings.

      Delete